Thursday, May 5

Sewing Project: The Perfect Smock

I love this pattern! It is the art smock from Little Things to Sew, by Oliver + S.

I made this for a child's birthday,
but here is Toucie modeling it for me :)


front view





















back view






















it has such great coverage





















and i love how the bias tape binding on all the seams
defines the lines of the garment and brightens  it up!





















All wrapped up for gift-giving...
with a yo-yo slipped into the pocket for an extra treat :)

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! wholesale beach decor

    ReplyDelete