Friday, May 20

Springtime moments...

new lamb





















planting blueberry bushes





















can you see the little chipmunk
sitting on this catalpa tree?
fuzzy caterpillar sashaying across the top of our
 field guide





















mud pies!





















the pony of her dreams
















first harvest from Toucie's garden





















sorry, dude. she just can't help loving you





















racing with the billy goat























our young Red Buckeye tree






















jumping the ditch!

















Mado in a sidewalk art competition

3 comments:

  1. Hey GREAT artwork Mado :) and awesome harvest Toucie!

    The frog looks about as comfortable as our poor rabbit does on occasion when he's carted here, there and everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice evening!
    Cheap Deals in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to voice my admiration for your kind-heartedness giving support to people that absolutely need help with that area of interest. Your very own commitment to passing the solution all over ended up being surprisingly practical and has continuously empowered somebody much like me to arrive at their objectives. The invaluable hints and tips can mean a great deal to me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Warm regards; from all of us.
    driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete